You may need to provide VCN your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the VCN; for instance, while registering on the website and while making an online purchase.
VCN recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
POLICY IS PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Financial information, such as account or credit card number, only for billing purposes, payment gateway transaction reconciliation and for bank details may be captured to do process on effecting fund transfer of your eligible payments, based on your request.
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
From time to time we collect personal information from you. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, we may use and disclose such information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
• Internal record keeping;
• Processing your Independent Distributor Application;
• Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status;
• Developing Down line Genealogy Reports or other related business reports;
• Providing Distributor services such as planning and facilitating Distributor meetings and training;
• Administering Distributor benefits;
• Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies;
• Publishing personal information in VCN newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications;
• Providing references;
• Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation;
• To send you the latest information about our company, events and promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and which will improve our Products and Services. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests; and
• Other purposes directly or indirectly relating to any of the above.
WHAT HAPPENS IF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NOT PROVIDED
Where relevant, VCN will Endeavour to make Customers aware that VCN may not be able to provide a proper service to them if Personal Information is not provided upon request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
VCN grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in VCN’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on VCN’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by VCN to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by VCN.
The vcarenetwork.com Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by VCN for any reason. Users may not have more than three active accounts. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your website account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the VCN Service or the Site.
USER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase products from the company. You will able to generate a password of your own and will receive an account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify VCN of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet. VCN cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or VCN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, VCN has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
YOUR USE OF INFORMATION AND UNSOLICITED JUNK E-MAIL
If you obtain personally identifiable information about another website user, you are not allowed to disclose this information to anyone else without the consent of the user and our consent too. We hate junk e-mail (spam). Information you obtain from our website about us or other site users cannot be used by you or others to send unsolicited commercial e-mail or to send unsolicited commercial communications via our website's posting or other communication systems.
A cookie is a small file which may asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE NOT OUR SUPPLIERS
You may choose to provide personal information to website visitors or other third parties who are not our suppliers. Please use caution when doing so. The privacy policies and customs of these third parties determine what is done with your information.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request and obtain from us the personal information we have on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about Our Company’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to Our Customer Service.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/debit card or any other form of card/voucher payment details provided by you for availing of products from VCN will be correct and accurate and that you agree to the terms mentioned in the payment gateway transaction usage policy. You shall not use the card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a card/payment gateway transaction, you must use your own credit/debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. VCN will not be liable for any card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
Wherever practical, VCN will obtain the express consent of Customers to the collection of Personal Information. In some situations, VCN will interpret a Customer's actions as indicating that a Customer consents to the collection of Personal Information. This may occur where the Customer has provided Personal Information for a particular purpose and that purpose cannot be achieved without VCN making use of the Customer's Personal Information.
You agree and undertake to use the VCN Website(s) only to gain knowledge of Company’s basic information, post and upload material that is proper. The Site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. VCN is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, VCN may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you understand, agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
• Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information;
• Publish or post any personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
• Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters of any kind;
• Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) Using VCNinfotec.biz invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) Using VCNinfotec.biz to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
• Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
• Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website
• Notwithstanding anything to contrary, VCN's entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific product, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall VCN be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
• You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
• You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
We may use Auto responders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each Autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by contacting us online, or sending us mail to the address listed below.
When you use the Site or send emails to VCN, you are communicating with VCN electronically. You consent to receive communications from VCN electronically. VCN will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service.
You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or written letter to our Customer Service department. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected some areas of our site.
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention. To have effective and faster response on issues relating to various topics kindly visit contact us link provided in our site.